Tuesday 11 June 2013

Just when I thought we could be friends...

Okay...this is a little side track from the initial theme of the blog but it is hockey related. 

So the Stanley cup game one starts tonight. It has been a very short season but a long playoff run. It is almost July and the teams are still fighting for the cup. The ice is bad...and the players are exhausted and injured. 

Tonight is game one...Boston Bruins against the Chicago Blackhawks. Who is going to win? I have some ideas of who I want to win this season but I won't say. Both teams played exceptional this season and it will come down to the final game. 

Brendan Gallagher of the Montreal Canadiens (see I can keep it habs related) said that he wants Chicago to win this season and not the bruins. He says its a rivalry thing but he is friends with Boston Bruins player Milan Lucic. 

xxD

No comments:

Post a Comment